Dr. William H Quayle Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William H Quayle Jr?

He is a wonderful doctor. My family has been his patients for years.

Horrible wait time.

2 hours or more wait for a routine appointment is ridiculous. They only have 3 rooms but over book.

Office visits

I have been a patient of Dr Quayles for approximately 25-30 years- general eye exams for the most part- recently had cataract surgery- my eye repeatedly rejected the implanted lens- Dr Quayle gave me open appts to see him, at my discretion -he contacted me at home to follow up on my situation- as far as I'm concerned he is one of the finest surgeons in Houston, as well as one of the most caring- I recommend him at every opportunity-

Great staff and dr

THE DOCTOR AND THE VISIT WAS GREAT!!!!

I have worn glasses since i was in 5th grade and had a very high prescription, I was so blind!!!! I had my lasik with Dr. Quayle earlier this year and its so amazing!!!!!!! I still cant get over the fact that he called me that evening to see how i was doing, what doctor does that now days. I can see so good and i still cannot believe that i can. I wake up every morning thinking wow!!! this is awesome i can see everything so clearly!!! I love not having to deal with my contacts at all anymore and worrying that iam going to fall asleep in them. Another thing is i dont have the expense of glasses and contacts.I recommend Dr. Quayle to everyone who is interested in LASIK or just needs a GREAT ophthalmologist.

Dr. Quayle operated performed cataract surgery on my husbands eye that was unncessary. Now, my husband can only see in one eye. The day of the surgery, Dr. Quayle was extremely late and had to redue the unncessary surgery a second time. We are not pleased at all.

Operation went bad

Nearly lost my eyesight after cataract surgery. Had to have a 2-1/2 hour operation afterwards. Was in considerable pain for a long time. Still having problems with that eye after two years. Had to be placed on steroids and laser surgery by another doctor.