- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William R Allen MD
Dr. William R Allen, MD is a doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. They have 48 years of experience. Their specialties include Nephrology and Pediatrics. They speak English.
Dr. William R Allen has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. William R Allen has the following 9 expertise
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Biopsy
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. William R Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. William R Allen
Dr. Allen graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in 1972. Dr. Allen works in Houston, TX and specializes in Nephrology and Pediatrics.