Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wm R Bauer MD
Dr. Wm R Bauer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellevue, OH. His specialties include Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Wm R Bauer has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Wm R Bauer has the following 4 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wm R Bauer - Posted on May 19th, 2015
I was seeing this doctor for 6 to 7 years and he was my pain management doctor and he helps me in the beginning and he prescribed my medication which help me immensely and then all of a sudden he choose not to so now I was told that I had to find a new doctor for no reason at all and that he could not help me anymore and I have to go to a new doctor and it takes months and now I have to go without my medication until I see this other doctor I don't think that is right I think it was unfair and they even ignore my phone calls I hope he does not treat other patients this way because I feel as though I was singled out for no reason so I don't raise him very well now I thought you cared
Dr. Wm R Bauer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Wm R Bauer's office for more information.
5433 State Route 113 Bellevue, OH : (419) 483-2403
Locations & Directions5433 State Route 113, Bellevue, OH
Dr. Wm R Bauer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bellevue, OH.