Dr. William Campbell Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Campbell Jr?

I relaxed within minutes of my arrival

Posted on May 4th, 2017

I was very nervous about an outpatient procedure. Everyone I met at the office seemed intent on listening to concerns and helping me to know that I was in good, caring hands. The entire experience was pain-free and quick, yet by the time it was over, I felt that I had become well-acquainted with both Dr. Campbell and his nurse. They were easy to talk with and willing to take the time necessary to make sure I knew exactly what was happening throughout the procedure.

Posted on November 29th, 2015

Dr Campbell and his Staff have taken care of me for years as I battle a recurring hereditary condition. I can't put to words the gratitude I feel for them. They always listen, always help me through the whole process, and always smile through it with me. I couldn't ask for a better team. Thank you for treating me like a person instead of a patient.

Great Surgeon

Posted on August 7th, 2013

Dr. Campbell took over my case from a GI specialist after I was diagnosed as having gallstones, necessitating gall bladder removal. Dr. Campbell was very professional and took the time during my consult to explain to me the surgical procedure (laproscopic cholecystectomy- gall bladder removal) and answer all of my questions. His experience in doing this procedure thousands of times gave me confidence in his ability and was backed up by a successful laproscopic removal without need for open surgery. He also performed a follow up after surgery to make sure I was healing right. His nurse is also very friendly and takes time to answer questions. the only drawback is that he seems to always be in a hurry but with his surgical workload I can see why and in the end he still took time to answer all of my questions.

Dr. Campbell was excellent in my situation

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Had never met Dr. Campbell until I had an emergency surgery. Found his bedside manner and followup visit of utmost professionalism. I would totally recommend Dr. Campbell without hesitations.

Posted on April 4th, 2017