Dr. William R Greenberg Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William R Greenberg?

Seeing dr. Greenberg was a total waste of time!!!!

The man is the most miserable ,untrustworthy, rude person I've ever met. showed little knowledge of his field, totally unprofessional, should have retired like he said he was going to!!!!!!! Is white coat doesn't make him a doctor!!!

Have seen this Doctor about four times from an earlier back problem from many years ago. Doctor has always been curtious and professional. Very friendly and responsive.

I went to Dr Greenberg today. I was referred by another doctor. , I was excited to go see him today. I had been dealing with this pain for a while now and I was wanting to get this resolved . I thought he was courteous and professional. I did not have to wait long before I saw him. He was very respectful. As for my diagnosis that wasn't the news I hoped to receive., I was hoping to get news that I would be better tomorrow. However he delivered it in a professional manner. I would definitely go to this doctor again .

Visiting this doctor was a complete waste of time, no help at all!

We have not had our follow up yet

Worst Dr. I have ever been to in my life!

This guy is a miserable excuse for a Dr. He acts like he hates his job, hates his patients and does not want to be bothered. He is rude and has a major attitude. I won't be going back. Also, they never answer their phone!

waste of time....

One of the worst doctors i have ever had! he is lazy and he is a crook...readers beware

A self centered person that cares more for himself and his time than he does for his patients and their health. Spends very little time with the patient and does not listen to the patient.

If visiting while on workers Compensation

Pray you do not have to visit this doctor for a Workers Compensation Evaluation. He is definitely on the "Employers" side in my opinion! That is why the Workers Comp carrier has him on their list! Missed 2 lumps in the back of my neck that another doctor found and had to remove even though they could be seen on my MRI's! Very shady feeling in his office. Refused to listen to my complaints or requests. Would not recommend to ANYONE ON WORKERS COMP!

Dr. William R Greenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Largo, FL.