Dr. William R Harris IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William R Harris IV?

I had bronchitis and..

I had bronchitis and Dr. Harris was wonderful as always. He wrote me a prescription and told me if I did not feel better in a few days to call him back.

Front desk staff ver..

Front desk staff very friendly. Nurse very efficient. Dr Harris always takes time to listen and answers my questions.

I had a very positiv..

I had a very positive experience with no complaints. Dr. Harris was very attentive and took adequate time with me.

As always it was ver..

As always it was very rewarding. Dr Harris is very thuro, answering all questions. I would not go to anyone else.

I usually have a pos..

I usually have a positive experience at Eagle. Dr. Harris is a great doctor that I hope to have for a long time.

Dr.Harris and staff ..

Dr.Harris and staff were very helpful and professional. Thank you for your service.

quick, timely and co..

quick, timely and courteous service. Very professional

I received a detaile..

I received a detailed annual physical examination. I was very pleased with the service provided by Dr. Harris and his staff.

Dr. Harris and staff..

Dr. Harris and staff are always exceptional. Take time to listen to me. Thank you all.

Regular 6 month Doct..

Regular 6 month Doctor visit with Dr. Harris and lab work regarding thyroid and cholesterol. Always a good visit, even if it is 'required'!

My visit was a 6 mon..

My visit was a 6 month checkup & to review & renew meds. Dr. Harris took the time needed to go over any changes I might have with my conditions. He is always understanding, compassionate, & professional .

Excellent as always ..

Excellent as always Dr Harris is always pleasant and thorough. I love how he talks to his patients that is why I have been with him for 24 years