Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Hobbs
Dr. William Hobbs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gwynn Oak, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hobbs is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Inc, Greater Baltimore Medical Center and Maryland Genl Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. William Hobbs has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 4 of 4
I chose Dr. Hobbs based on recommendations from close friends. He delivered both of my children. When I had my first child, I thought he was pretty good. While pregnant with my second child, he made several negative statements about working mothers and how it doesn't make sense to have children if you want a career. Whenever, my husband was present, he appeared very nice but would make comments like, so, how do you feel about being married to a career women and having someone else raise your children. He would also make statements about the labor pains and how it is a must for women to go through. I didn't want to switch doctors while pregnant (which was probably a big mistake), but soon after delivery I quickly searched for and found a female ob/gyn who is very caring, compasionate, and understanding.
Dr. Hobbs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center Inc
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Maryland Genl Hosp
Bon Secours Hosp
Mercy Medical Center
38 Years Experience
UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson
Graduated in 1975
Dr. William Hobbs accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Hobbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gwynn Oak, MD.