Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William R Otto has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. William R Otto has the following 12 expertise
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. William R Otto has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Otto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1978
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAustin Regional Clinic Far West Medical Tower, 6811 Austin Ctr Blvd Ste 300, Austin, TX
Dr. William R Otto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.