Dr. William Schmitt Is this you?

3.4

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Dr. Schmitt delivered 3 of my children and if we didn't move I would have had him deliver my fourth. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. He is very personable and makes you feel comfortable. Highly recommend him.

Tracy

Posted on September 18th, 2008

proffessional, curtious, spent lots of time explaining the pro's and con's of hysterectomy. Fixed my bladder and vagina and now my husband is Very, Very happy! Thank you Dr. Schmitt. I will refer all my family & friends.

Posted on August 8th, 2010