Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William R Schultz has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Schultz, Joy and the entire staff of Texas Orthopedics and affiliated physical therapy centers have changed my life. I had my first knee surgery over 40 years ago, and my 4th and 5th surgeries were full knee replacements. I return for my one-year check-up on my second replacement this week. Best testimonial I can provide is that 2 weeks ago, I played 144 holes of golf (36,36, 36, 18, 18) in 5 days. For the past 5-6 years, I could barely complete one round without tears at some point. This year it was tears of joy. Only sore back and muscles, but knees are fantastic. Now, if they could just implant a better swing with the knees! THANK YOU!!!!!
Dr. Schultz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. William R Schultz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Orthopedics Central Austin, 911 W 38th St Ste 300, Austin, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William R Schultz in this video.
Dr. William R Schultz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.