Dr. William R Schultz Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. William R Schultz?

Happy Patient

Dr. Schultz, Joy and the entire staff of Texas Orthopedics and affiliated physical therapy centers have changed my life. I had my first knee surgery over 40 years ago, and my 4th and 5th surgeries were full knee replacements. I return for my one-year check-up on my second replacement this week. Best testimonial I can provide is that 2 weeks ago, I played 144 holes of golf (36,36, 36, 18, 18) in 5 days. For the past 5-6 years, I could barely complete one round without tears at some point. This year it was tears of joy. Only sore back and muscles, but knees are fantastic. Now, if they could just implant a better swing with the knees! THANK YOU!!!!!

Dr. William R Schultz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.