Dr. William R Shaffer Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. William R Shaffer?

The Best

We've had Dr Shaffer for over 20+ years for our whole family. He is the best Dr anyone could ask for. He is so knowledgeable, so caring and never rushes you out of his office. He's a Dr that really cares. Unfortunately, he had to leave his practice due to health issues. He is so truly missed by all of us, including all the referrals I've sent him over the years. We wish him the very best and truly miss him very much. 😞 Still can't find anyone else like him

Dr. William Shaffer has been my doctor for about the past 5+ years and I've found him to be an excellent choice, for me. I wish him all the BEST, and hope that he will return to his practice with Aurora, as he is missed.

The best Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing.

Patient

I have had Dr. William Shaffer as my Primary Doctor now for close to 20 years. He is very through and very open and honest. He takes the time to work with his Patients, and he makes sure that they know what action plan is going to be done, and that you understand everything you need to know about yourself, your symptoms & what they mean. He takes the time out to explain other options. I can't tell people enough that if you don't feel that you and your Doctor are on the same page, it's probably because you aren't asking questions so you understand. He is a fabulous Doctor and it is well worth the 106 mile round trip that I make to go see him. God Bless You Dr.William Shaffer and we all hope and pray you are feeling better.