Dr. William Stevens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Stevens?

Dr. Stevens is THE best of the best!!!!

Posted on May 24th, 2017

I researched NUMEROUS orthopedic surgeons and neurologists throughout the country before selecting Dr. Stevens. Although other doctors had told me I could die or be left paralyzed from the surgery- Dr. Stevens was brief-he stated: "I can help you." I cannot convey the unbearable pain I had been suffering. I could not endure the torture of even attempting to lie down and when I did manage to briefly sleep- it was sitting in a chair without moving. More than two years has elapsed since Dr. Stevens operated on me and I have been pain-free since the day I left the hospital. I will be forever indebted to Dr. Stevens and his suberb skills and expertise. Thank goodness I made the right choice.

Superb surgeon!

Posted on April 14th, 2017

I had a 7 level fusion in Jan. '16 & it was a disaster. I had excruciating pain as there were screws pressing on several nerves. I had trouble walking due to a terrible hip drop/limp from muscles affected by impinged nerves at L4 & L5. I fell several times & made little progress in PT. In Nov. '16, I sought a 2nd & 3rd opinion & was referred to Dr. Stevens. He did a masterful job-fusing 2 more levels & then spent nearly 5 hours moving hardware off & away from nerves. Immediately after surgery my limp was 90% gone & I had better muscle strength. It's been 4 months & I'm almost back to normal. Those nerves had been impinged for almost a year so I still needed PT. I am so grateful that I was referred to Dr. Stevens. He is a superb surgeon and I highly recommend him.

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Excellent doctor. He successfully operated my back three years ago.

Still in shock

Posted on October 31st, 2016

I am still in SHOCK, Staff that works for Dr. Stevens A1!!! Dr, Stevens himself Never have I been treated with such disregard! Dr. Stevens came in to exam room, Introduced himself and them asked how much I smoked? I stated a pack a day which at that point told me he would not be treating me! I wanted to walk out that very moment, He asked who did my cervical fusion, I told him he stated " You need to go back to that surgeon."Which I would be more then happy to of they took my Insurance. He stated" There are ways around it, that he experienced that with patients of his!" Of course he had no answer on how to do it! Maybe it is possible in his world but not reality! That is how I ended up at his office in the first place, which I explained to him. He could careless, gave me a lecture on smoking and when I tried to speak to him, again he could careless what I had to say and interrupted me! I would suggest to Dr. Stevens that he ask patients if they smoke prior to making an appointment!!! I LOVE straight forward Doctors but there is a difference between straight forward and rude! He does not know the difference, I wish there was a way for me to get a return on not only my co-pay but what he will be billing my insurance! Not asking to be treated special just like a human being! My primary care physician once said to me "Remember the Dr. & Medical staff work for you! You are paying them for treatment, don't accept bad treatment in any form!" Throughout my medical treatment 3 years I have only experienced 2 bad facilities and DR. STEVENS is 1 of them! It must be nice not to have to worry about obtaining new patients or care about what reviews you get from patients after their appointment! I also have never posted a review until now. I am sure I am wasting my breath but so upset left his office in tears! To be clear I agree smoking is not good for me or anyone for that matter!

I owe Dr. Stevens my life!

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Dr. Stevens saved my life! Broke my neck & back in multiple placed. Other Docs fused me from C3 to T9. They botched surgery & I was going to be paralyzed from chest down. No other Dr. would touch me. Dr. Stevens did corrective surgery and saved my legs. When one of those rods later broke, he repaired it. Have recommended him to several people. Some get upset when he tells them that they don't need surgery. He can be very direct. I respect that in a surgeon! I will forever be grateful him.

Worst Doctor Ever

Posted on September 10th, 2016

Dr Stevens saw me following an injury to my back. I broke one of my Harrington rods in the incident, and was very swollen and in extreme pain. At first, he seemed concerned and told me I needed surgery. Then , after I rearranged my medical school schedule to schedule surgery with him, he refused to do it. He said that a stable break is okay, regardless of the pain and swelling it is causing. He said he would only operate on an unstable break. When I asked for suggestions, he told me to find another doctor.

dissatisfied

Posted on August 30th, 2016

I had three visit with his Nurse Practitioner. Never saw him. Spoke to him on the phone regarding my dissatisfaction and he could have cared less. Just kept saying I'm sorry. Basically was never given any new information and was referred back to my PCP for follow-up and narcotic medication. Come see them if my condition worsened. Will not return.

LOVE THIS OFFICE!

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Great staff and doc stevens is amazing.

The best of the best.

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Dr Stevens is an amazing Doctor. If you need the best, this is the man to see. He is an expert in his field. My family would never see anyone else.

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Dr. Stevens and Rebecca Rosemann are the BEST in the world at their profession!! Hands down! I was fused from L2-L5 by Dr. Stevens in 2006. I developed a different issue in 2013. I was fused then from S1-T10. During the surgery, he found I had bulging discs in my neck. He addressed this issue. After the surgery, my back issues were resolved. On my road to recovery, I got infected with MRSA. Having had it treated for several months. I was back to recovery again, only to have another issue with my middle back. He went in again and took some hardware out, and put more in from T10-T5. The pain I was having is gone and once again I am in the road to recovery. I did not have a second opinion as I trust the doc from the very first time we met. If you are experiencing back or neck pain, Dr. Stevens IS the doctor you want to see!

Great Conservative Physician

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Great Physician. Didn't just rush to slice open my back but acuatlly used a conservative approach. Thank you Dr. Stevens!

Very disappointed . Awful!

Posted on April 6th, 2016

I wish I have never trust my neck and back on him. All about business . No caring, compassion, nothing. getting 2 surgeries, after the loss of my son. Only 5 months before. For my Back and neck.2015. Just to find out today, I need to get them again. Seriously!. Thanks for my following up , answering messages & your dedication . Not really!