3.0

Have you seen Dr. William R Wise?

I met Dr William wise in the emergency room when I was dieing . Dr Wise was there for me and unlike other drs in Vegas Dr Wise is a real professional and he saves lives.he also has a great bed side manners. I thing he is the best urologist in the city Thank you for all of your help. Jennifer and all of the staff are also very professional

Competent and caring

He is managing my health condition in a competent way, and he and his staff are always friendly.

I scheduled the first appointment of the day and his staff were 20 minutes late opening. No apology. He did not check back in with me following my procedure to discharge me. I experienced some complications and scheduled a follow up appointment and waited over 1.5 hours to see him. He discounted my concerns and sent me on my way.

Although the staff was very courteous, the front desk person tends to chit-chat too frequently on the phone. Very annoying.

Worst of the Worst

This doctor is the worst of the worst. He had me in the operating room for five hours for a procedure that should have taken a half hour. I complained to the Medical board. His response is he only spent 2 and a half hours in the operating room. The operation was a disaster. Run don't walk away.

someone tell this man to retire-soon

Extremely non personable. Office staff tried taking my blood pressure and only had a wrist type-it didn't work-they never came back to take it. He belittled both my wife and I during our time there. I would not let him operate on an animal let alone a human. Will not be returning.

Unhappy patient

By far the worst urologist I have come across! What's worse, he's a pathetic excuse as a person in general. His business is so badly mismanaged it ought to be shut down for safety reasons. He is a slob, dirty, disheveled, unkempt, fat, rude, crude, and a total ignoramus.

what a jerk

I've never met a more unprofessional doctor - this guy does'nt remember, his staff is awful and his demeanor is standoffish.

mr.

I recently relocated to the area and came to Dr. Wise for a second round of BCG treatments for bladder cancer. I received the initial BCG treatments from the area I came from. I had all of my records sent to Dr. Wise's office, right off the bat he show no concern in fact his first comments were "so I don't have to read this book, tell me....". it got worse from there. After the first office visit I was told that Medicare to get authorization for treatment and someone would be calling me back. After a week with no call I called the office and was told someone would call me. everyday that week I called and every time I was told someone would call me and no one did. In fact this is not another week and still no call, remember we're talking "cancer". I found another doctor to help me.

A doctor & staff that care

I just finished a 2 month process working with Dr. Wise and his staff at both locations. Everyone was great and more than helpful. The word "helpful" in itself is limiting. At least in my case, these people care. Caring is more than being helpful. For example, I had really bad pain one day during the process and went to the ER. Dr. Wise came into the ER on a Saterday at 5PM till 7PM and took control of the situation. In another case I saw the office staff help an elderly man who had trouble communicating get a ride home after an office visit. If you are looking for a doctor that goes beyond being helpful, and himself, as well as his staff actually cares about you, I reccomend Dr. William R. Wise.

patient

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Wise. He helped me with things no other Doctor has been able to. He was very kind and took extra time to explain my situation.

Dr. William R Wise is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Henderson, NV.