Dr. William Rawls Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William Rawls Jr?

Best OBGYN by far

Posted on June 5th, 2015

I had been seeing doctor after doctor after doctor, once I was diagnosed with cervical cancer, of course I went through all the "necessary procedures" before anyone would consider a hysterectomy. Freezing the Leap, scrapping over and over. Of course with no insurance I couldn't get anyone to help. I was just going to have to deal with having cancer. Until I scheduled an appointment with Dr Rawls. He wanted to do the surgery right away regardless of my financial situation. One week later I was in and on my way to recovery. He is an amazing Dr. Who really cares.

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Helped me with my weight loss and taking better care of my food diet.

Posted on April 4th, 2014

Cannot say enough excellent things about Dr. Rawls and his team at the office. I have had a 100% favorable experience and feel extremely fortunate to have him in our area. He is truly a world class leading edge physician. I have seen him for a number of different issues and have been a patient for years. My daughter drives two hours from her home to see him as well.

Posted on October 24th, 2017