Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William D Recupero DO
Dr. William D Recupero, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Milford, MA, with other offices in Milford, MA and North Dartmouth, MA . He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Recupero is affiliated with St Anne's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William D Recupero has 3 locations
42 Cape Rd
Milford, MA 01757
Book Online Now
Dr. William D Recupero has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. William D Recupero has the following 6 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. William D Recupero - Posted on October 15th, 2015
Best ENT Facial Plastics Doc EVER !!
Self-verified patient of Dr. William D Recupero - Posted on October 15th, 2013
Dr. William Recupero is a superb doctor. I not only was a patient of his, but i also worked with him in clinic. He has a great bedside manner, he takes the time to with the patient to explain what he is going to do for them such as meds, surgery, etc.; We would always fit someone into the schedule for an urgent matter even if his schedule was full for the day to ensure they got the care they needed. All patients including myself seemed very pleased with him as a provider.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Recupero is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
National Capital Consortium
Dr. William D Recupero Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. William D Recupero is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milford, MA.