Dr. William M Reiff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William M Reiff?

Closest thing to a miracle worker

Dr. Reiff is a miracle worker, and this is why. After a retinal surgery my vision was distorted and very cloudy. I then visited Dr Reiff who performed cataract surgery, but I still experienced distortion and cloudiness. He didn't give up. He did a YAG laser posterior capsulotomy. The next morning I woke up to crystal clear vision. Due to Dr. Reiff's skill and tenacity to heal his patient, he used his expertise to employ the miracles of modern medicine. He truly is a modern-day miracle worker

Forever Grateful

After appointments with 5 different opthalmologists Dr. Reiff was the only one who was able to diagnose that my vision problem was due to one of the side effects of a medication I was taking.

Advertising Executive

Choosing a doctor for Lasik surgery was not easy. Believe me, I did my research. The Reiff Eye Center has a beautiful state of the art facility. After meeting Dr. Reiff and his staff, I knew they were the team for me! Dr. Reiff’s extensive experience is impressive, but it was really the time he and his staff took, talking with me about my procedure, which really made me feel comfortable and relaxed. His staff was extremely nice, professional, knowledgeable and very patient with me. Dr. Reiff and his staff made me feel as though I was the most important patient they ever had. I highly recommend Dr. Reiff at The Reiff Eye Center!!!

Best Doctor Ever

About a year ago, a friend of mine referred me to Dr. Reiff for lasik surgery. I was not only thrilled with the results, but the overall experience highlighted by the courteous staff, and step by step guidance by Dr. Reiff throughout the entire procedure. I decided this year to have some small growths removed that were growing on both eyelids. Once again the procedure took only minutes and Dr. Reiff guided me through the procedure with his usual expertise. My procedure was painless and quick and the results were phenomenal. I give Dr. Reiff and his staff 5 stars for their prompt, courteous and professional service that i have come to expect.

Dorothy I

I recently had successful cataract surgery with a multi-focal lens performed by Dr. Reiff. He was extremely compassionate, patient and a great surgeon. I now no longer have to wear glasses at all.

great

Norma A

I cannot say enough about the concern care and courtesy Dr. Reiff and his staff always show me and my family when we have our annual eye exams. His office is extremely professional in every aspect. Dr. Reiff never rushes you and takes the time to answer all the questions you may have. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking an excellent opthamologist.

Danny G

Would absolutely recommend Dr. Reiff to anyone. He and his staff were excellent in every respect

careful, fee's may appear bigger after you leave

In addition to an unprofessional office staff, my wife and I had an appoint for the same thing, the same day, on the same insurance..hers was covered, but because the doctor checked the wrong box, mine was 400.00. I tried to get them to work with me, but they told me to bad, pay up or we will send you to collections.This is likely revenge for us not falling for their high pressure sales techniques on frames.

Patient

Dr. William M Reiff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elgin, IL.