Dr. William E Richards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William E Richards?

Dr. Richards & His Staff are AWESOME

Thanks to both Dr. Richards and his incredible staff - I was scared out of my mind, when my local (also awesome) OB/GYN referred me to Dr. Richards. Dr. Richards clearly explains everything - yes - he is quite thorough in his explanation-but, for me, that was the best way to go. My husband and I appreciate his direct approach. His staff is just as awesome and easily accessible, if you have questions or problems. Thank you Dr. Richards - I hope your 2017 year is wonderful.

I found him to be VERY rude with absolutely no compassion for the situation I was in.He has NO BEDSIDE MANNER. I WILL NOT ever go back to him nor will I ever refer ANYONE to him. He had me in tears at my appt last week I regret ever letting him operate on me

Dr. Richards is very caring and wonderful doctor. His staff is also very caring.

Best Ever

Dr. Richards is an amazing, kind, and caring doctor. I was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer (2/14), and Dr. Richards has taken great care of me. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing treatment .

He is awesome

Dr. Richards is the best doctor I have ever been treated by. He instills a sense of security, he is kind and gentle. He talks to you on a level anyone can understand, he is clear and precise. I am thankful I am being treated by him, he and his staff have babystepped me through my cancer.