Dr. William Robert III Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. William Robert III?

Posted on February 10th, 2016

LOVE DR. ROBERT!!!

Your child's life may depend on you avoiding Dr Robert

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I am very concerned about the positive reviews about Dr Robert. His flaws may be overlooked if your child is healthy, but if you have a sick child, watch out. He completely misdiagnosed my daughter (with "back to back" colds that went on for five weeks) when she in fact had Whooping Cough (I finally insisted they test it, and it was positive.), then told me she had acid reflux. I took my daughter in countless times for excessive crying, vomiting, and delayed physical milestones and he blew me off each time. (She ended up having a hernia and was bleeding internally.) He always made me feel rushed and has a serious superior attitude. I have two other friends who had negative experiences and left the practice as well. (One's newborn was failing to eat and gain weight, so he blew her off with "try formula." She ended up having a bad lip AND tongue tie that was easily fixed. But he didn't bother to check) Also, the nurses were pretty bad. Everyone in this office seems like they want to cycle through as many people as possible. I did like the desk staff, however. Also, after I finally had the paperwork transferred to another pedi, he took a sudden interest in my case and had a nurse call with a suggestion. (That was so wrong) He only cares about money.

Posted on September 21st, 2012

We love Dr. Robert!! We feel blessed to have him as a doctor for our 16 month old son. He has been our son's pediatrician since he was 2 months old! We love his homeopathic approach and how he doesn't pressure us to follow "the norm" on vaccines, medicine ect!! You can tell he loves his patients as if they were his own children and his staff is phenomenal! I highly recommend Dr. Robert at Grapevine Pediatrics!

THE DOCTOR WITH HEART, KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM...

Posted on May 20th, 2012

Dr Robert is THE BEST doctor for children and families. He takes the very best care of my children and is most excellent in care. Dr Robert ALWAYS goes above and beyond and I've never experienced less than. I feel he personally treats my children as if he were 'his own' as it us very obvious his passion for what he does goes WAY BEYOND just being a wonderful doctor but also a genuinely caring and nurturing fatherly care provider that my family loves and is very blessed and grateful to have. I wish so much that he could be recognized for his outstanding care he provides in every area needed. He is nothing short of extraordinary and genius as well as funny and very comforting to my children. We love doctor Robert!!

Outstanding!

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

Love, love, love Dr. Robert! Aaron and I would not trust our babies to any other pediatrician.

Always there for us.

Posted on March 25th, 2011

With great recommendations for the care of our son.Without so many words THANK YOU Dr. Robert!

Three Kids & 8 years with Dr. Robert

Posted on February 15th, 2010

I honestly can't say enough good things about Dr. Robert. He has been my pediatrician for all three of my children and started with them in the hospital. I love him because he takes the organic approach to healthcare with children first, but is not afraid to make a diagnosis and treat with medications when necessary. He's also terrific at encouraging mom's to "trust their gut" when it comes to their own children. With four kids of his own, he speaks from both a background in medicine and parenting.

The Best!

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

Without fail, Dr. Robert is miles above all other Pediatricians. He does such a great job with my kids (2) and (8 mo.). He always puts my fears at ease. To recommend him doesn't do justice to the appreciation I have. I would not trust my kids to any other Dr.

Posted on August 21st, 2009

Dr. Robert is an amazing doctor. Even though my child has graduated from the pediatrician, he still asks about her by name when he sees me around town. And he truly cares about his patients. This is a doctor that I truly recommend!

The Best

Posted on February 26th, 2009

Our daughter has been a patient of Dr. Robert since she was born (4 years). He is very knowledgeable, but is not condescending in any way, shape or form. He takes the time to speak with (as opposed to speaking TO) the parents. He does not get rattled when a child is less than calm.

Posted on September 25th, 2017