Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Robson
Dr. William Robson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA, with another office in Cedar Rapids, IA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Robson is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Robson has the following 1 specialty
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Dr. Robson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Hospital
Mercy Medical Center
St Lukes Methodist Hospital, Cedar Rapids, IA
Mercy Hospital, Iowa City, IA
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Robson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.