Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William C Roden has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I am 5 months out since I had knee repacement by this doctor. He takes the time to explain and the office staff are responsive on any questions at any time. he is here at the hospital everyday and seems to send time not 5 mins and gone for the day. again , I have put this off and once I meet Dr Roden took and instant liking to him and feel I made an excellant choice . please take the time to speake with him i am sure you will be glad you do.
42 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
United States Army Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates of North Georgia, 320 Hospital Rd, Canton, GA
Dr. William C Roden is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Canton, GA.