Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William F Roes has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William F Roes has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. William F Roes has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
First let me state that I'm aware that some doctors and patients "click" and others don't. Fair enough. We did NOT click. He was abrupt with me. It was obvious he didn't like me. He was not interested in hearing about too many symptoms at one time...what happened to the whole picture for proper diagnosis? Yes, I did have numerous symptoms, which all together told a story. He was very quick to label me with an anxiety condition which I did not have. He almost had me believing it. The only thing that made me anxious was the knowledge I had a problem that he was missing. I finally went to another doctor. Low and behold..first I felt much better when I was taken off his anti-anxiety medication (I had gained 30 pounds which just fell off when I stopped the pills, plus nightmares went away.) Then on to diagnosis. I won't go into details. I'll just say I'm in much better hands now with a doctor who works well with me and gives me the time I deserve.
Dr. Roes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Tacoma General Hospital
Dr. William F Roes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKey Medical Center, 15610 89th Street Court Kp N, Lakebay, WA
Dr. William F Roes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakebay, WA.