Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn A Rohr
Dr. Kathryn A Rohr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edgecomb, ME, with another office in Fort Bragg, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Rohr has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kathryn A Rohr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kathryn A Rohr has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Rhor is an excellent surgeon whose optimism is founded on tried and true technique in knee, hip, and hand surgery.I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who has serious loss of movement or pain in a joint resulting from serious causes.He uses titanium material that has a long track record in place. There are no known bad affects from using of this material.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
43 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathryn A Rohr in this video.
Dr. Kathryn A Rohr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edgecomb, ME.