Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William H Romero has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. William H Romero has the following 7 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 448
I have been going to the Romero Clinic for a couple of years now and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Romero is exceptional in the art of botox and fillers. He takes pride in giving his patients natural looking results and takes the time, every visit, to address your concerns and answer any questions you may have. He has invested in a "light" which he uses to avoid hitting any veins so there is very little , if any, bruising. You don't have to spent days trying to cover with makeup. He uses the highest grade of botox and fillers and yet his prices are the best around. His staff is friendly and the office is clean and comfortable.
Dr. Romero is a top rated injector on Long Island, NY. He has the best prices in the Tri State area and is extremely knowledgable and patient. He makes you look great. Book early because every one loves this Doctor!
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
35 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1983
New York Medical College
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRomero Clinic, 103 Majestic Dr, Dix Hills, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William H Romero in this video.
Dr. William H Romero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dix Hills, NY.