Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William Routon Sr
Dr. William Routon Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milan, TN, with other offices in Trenton, TN and Camden, TN (and 5 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Routon is affiliated with Milan General Hospital, Bolivar General Hospital and Humboldt General Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. William Routon Sr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
There are no reviews for Dr. William Routon Sr yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Routon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Milan General Hospital
Bolivar General Hospital
Humboldt General Hospital Inc
Jackson-Madison Cnty Gen Hosp, Jackson, Tn
40 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Routon Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milan, TN.