Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. William M Rudy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William M Rudy has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 15
My dad was a cancer patient with doctors at U of M hospital. After he fell. his visiting nurse insisted on him going to the emergency room for x-rays. he was taken to Botsford and seen by doctor Rudy. Doctor Rudy went home without revisiting my dad or giving him his test results. Doctor Rudy admitted him. My dad was taken off all his medication including his pain medications for his cancer and IV and tied down in bed. Doctor Rudy never contacted my dad's current doctors or listened to my mom. My father went to the hospital totally coherent, to being unable to return home with in a few days. Forcing my mom to put him into Hospice, in the hospital so he could receive his pain medication. Six days after going to the emergency room my father was over dosed and gone, treatment was totally against what he and his family wanted for him.
Dr. Rudy may be a decent physician but as an elderly patient, the experience has been otherwise. For exams he is very thorough. However, he leaves the room quickly and when he does stay he blurts out inappropriate "possible "diagnoses" (such as Cancer) without any bit of warmth or compassion.
Wait was2 hours and I did not get any comment about this from Dr. Took a personal call while with me in the examining room that lasted 10 minutes and then got off the phone and explained the conversation for another 2 minutes. During this explanation he shared with me that he was a part of a 1 million partnership. Totally unprofessional.
Dr. Rudy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1979
Dr. William M Rudy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. William M Rudy is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Berkley, MI.