Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William B Russell
Dr. William B Russell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Cumberland, MD. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Russell is affiliated with Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center and University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Russell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William B Russell has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. William B Russell has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 33
Well I meet Dr. Russell in a interview when I was applying for my disability. I thought he was a very intelligent man and very polite and I really enjoyed our conversation. Actually I felt he was a great doctor we discussed my health problems and he didn't agree with what my doctors were putting me through and I did think about going to Dr. Russell. But for several years I had always heard from friends of friends that went to Dr. Russell and they were getting Sub Strips and other meds that they were selling them to buy crack and heroin and laughing that Dr. Russell wouldn't do urine test on them because it is $25 extra and he knew they couldn't afford it. The other pills they sold they were driving around in a nicer car than me. I just don't get it. I don't think that its Dr. Russell's fault because these patience probably get him to trust them and make him believe there unable to pay extra money. I don't know but something needs to be done. One person actually said to me I have to make a living that's why I sell my prescriptions'. Well what about the people out there that need a doctor but cant get in because of patients like this taking up the doctors time to get there meds not because they need them, there ready to sell them because there needing there street drugs that there addicted too. I would just hate to see Dr. Russell get in trouble because of these people he is a very intelligent man and I really enjoyed talking to him. But these people that I have heard and seen doing and selling this stuff shouldn't be allowed to be seen. Good Luck Dr. Russell I think its time to start your weed eater and get rid of the dead weeds!!!!
Dr.russell is a great doctor. Spends time with you and tries to help you. Very intelligent and professional. You couldn't ask for a better doctor. You can tell he cares about his patients so far he's the best doctor I've been to yet .keep up the good work doc..
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Russell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1990
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. William B Russell accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. William B Russell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.