Dr. William S Bradford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William S Bradford?

Great

Great

The best doctor I’ve had

Dr. Bradford has a spotless record with the NC Medical Board. in 30 years of practice, he has never even been threatened with a lawsuit -- check it out yourself. I got the best hands-on physical exam ever from him and he asks more questions about medical history, too. He took a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. When I was in the hospital, he made sure the staff treated me right. He took phone calls from my family at night. He made the hospital administration keep me in an extra day to make sure there wouldn’t be problems when I got home. He cares. His staff cares. That’s not what I hear about the other guys.