Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William S Corey has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. William Corey performed ankle surgery on my Mother a year and a half ago and was absolutely excellent both at what he does but more importantly with making her feel at ease and cared for- a very special and necessary skill when dealing with the elderly. We could not have had a better experience and highly recommend him and his work. Thank you Dr. Corey for taking such wonderful care of my Mother- I will always be grateful and I know you have a great career ahead of you and that you will continue to do great work and make your patients feel special and cared for.
Dr. Corey is the kindest and most talented surgeon I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was recommended to me by my friend who had been treated by Dr. Corey for her bunions and had such a wonderful experience she recommended him highly. He took plenty of time with me to answer all of my questions and genuinely cared that I felt comfortable and confident about my procedure. He is a very kind and genuine person and treated me like I was his only patient. Thank you Dr. Corey for taking such excellent care of me.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
15 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. William S Corey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLowcountry Orthopedic Sports, 2880 Tricom St, North Charleston, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William S Corey in this video.
Dr. William S Corey is similar to the following 0 Doctors near North Charleston, SC.