Dr. William S Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William S Davis?

Appointment

I have called the office on several occasions and left messages to set up an appointment. I have not received a call back.

Happy Patient

I couldnt be more pleased with the service from Dr William S Davis. The only problem I have is that he workes for Paragon Familiy Group. I go to the office on Palumbo and out of everyone I have met with Ashley Dunn is the only person that gives accurate information with a smile, I cant say that about anyone else!! If youare looking for a doctore that cares and gives good sound advice Dr Davis is the Dr to have.

Dr. William S Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.