Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William Evans has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. William Evans has the following 4 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Vascular Disease
Dr. William Evans has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William Evans is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Our son was paralyzed in a car accident and Dr. Evans was the trauma surgeon on call. His compassion for our son and us as parents was palatable as he walked us through those first few hours.6 months after the accident our son went to see Dr. Evans about a surgical procedure and Dr. Evans took the time to ask about other aspects of our son's life. Very few doctors are knowledgeable regarding spinal cord injuries and because Dr. Evans is, he gave our son answers for and hope in an area our son thought he would have to face the rest of his life. Recommend with no reservations
Dr. Evans is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Park Hospital District
Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital, Pr Du Sac, Wi
28 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions424 Yellowstone Ave, Cody, WY
Dr. William Evans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cody, WY.