Get the facts about allergic asthma, including who gets it and what the most common symptoms are.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William S Goldstein has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Dr. William S Goldstein has the following 7 expertise
- Angiographic Visualization
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chest Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Showing 5 of 10
Midwest Vein Care was an answer to my prayers. I have long had pain in my legs that my physician could not pinpoint. One of her comments was actually "remember you are of an age" and I thought "no I'm not" ... I'm only 38! I'm getting off track. After my initial consulation it was determined my pain was coming from insufficient blood flow ... bad veins. I have had my first surgery and dare I say ...I am pain free! The bonus was ... they have a skin department and I received a complimentary facial after I finished my treatment! Love the doctor, love the staff, love my legs (and face) now!!!!
I used Dr Goldstein for removal of spider/varicose veins and loved the results. Great bedside manner, fabulous staff, beautiful office. I paid for the procedure upfront and ended up getting money back at the end much to my delight as my insurance covered a procedure unexpectedly. I would have never known this had it not been for Dr Goldstein's integrity in signing the check directly over to me. I would highly recommend Dr Goldstein without reservation.
Dr. Goldstein came highly recommended to me by a few coworkers. I decided to give him a try. Now I know why they were raving about him and his staff. He is incredibly caring and knowledgable and the staff is warm and welcoming ... I felt as if I was part of the family. Never thought I would say I enjoyed going to the doctor ... but I just did!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. William S Goldstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. William S Goldstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.