Dr. William Goodman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Goodman?

Excellent surgeon

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Dr. Goodman listened to me, answered my questions in a manner I could clearly understand, gave me good post surgical advise. This man cares about his patients, is well respected as he was referred to me by two different people. Took time to call me several weeks after surgery.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on September 25th, 2014

Dr. Goodman performed surgery to remove a breast lump. The cut was well done and in a place that doesn't show. It has healed very nicely and is not noticeable. He was willing to answer all my questions and reassured me of the procedure. His pain management is top notch. I did not need a single pill of pain medication after the one they gave me right after the surgery. I would recommend him in a heart beat.

Posted on August 12th, 2014