Dr. William Herring Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Herring?

Worst Bedside Manner Ever

Posted on April 24th, 2014

Had the unfortunate luck of getting Dr. Herring during an emergency visit. He was condescending and showed absolutely no interest in determine the source of my pain. His exact words "I can send you home with pain medicine and if the pain starts again, you can come back." I then said "And you'll just give me more medicine without looking for a diagnosis.." His answer "Yes, or we can admit you and see if "they" can figure out what is wrong with you." He is AWFUL. Treated me like my issue was all in my head or I was just a pain med addict. I told him I want to know what's wrong, not get a band-aid. The pain struck again a month later — guess what? A Kidney Stone. He's a joke.

Has NO business working with the ill or injured

Posted on May 14th, 2013

Treated my mother like she was just seeking drugs or fell down the stairs because she was drunk. Cannot read scans b/c he sent my mother home with a concussion that was found the next day after yet another trip back to the ER. Filed a formal complaint to DCH. Will be seeking further steps beyond a complaint.

Medical Doctor....more like witch doctor

Posted on May 10th, 2013

This man from the moment my wife walked into the ER treated her like a drug seeking dope addict and talked down to her like she was a second class citizen. His demeanor and attitude took a strong since of discipline from me not to want to beat the fire out of him. He missed the problem, sent my wife home in pain with no solutions as to the issue.....four months later and two more ER visits we finally got a doctor to actually take the time and proper measures to find the problem, all the while I warned staff that if he were assigned to my wife that either they would change doctors or I would be escorted out by security. The man has no business being a doctor no more than I do being an astronaut. The village shaman could have got the problem right and treated her with more dignity. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to enemy forces at a P.O.W. camp!

Posted on August 12th, 2016