Dr. William S Hiltz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William S Hiltz?

Awesome Doctor

I seen in an earlier review that someone has stated, "He has no bedside manner!" I was 28 when I first seen him, I am now 30. He has been as prompt and as nice as you could ever ask for. My family think VERY highly of him. I have had several procedures with him. I am now going on my second major surgery, and couldn't feel better about MY doctor. As far as a diagnosis, there hasn't been one. But, I will say he has given it a look at every aspect possible. I have went to Atlanta seen doctors there, I've seen several doctors here (in Augusta), and nobody knows whats wrong...So, it's not just him (it's my body's fault). I've had a doctor say, I will do your surgery. I came back with a quick response, "Can Dr. Hiltz do it?" I feel that it is very important to feel 100% comfortable with your doctor, and without a doubt I can say that I do.

Poor bedside manners

Dissected Carotid Artery/Stroke/RN

Great! No Complaints! Excellent Staff!

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.