Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. William S Lawrence has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William S Lawrence has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. William S Lawrence has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William S Lawrence is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I considered this doctor to be a friend of mine, he was a coworker. That did not matter. When I came to him for help with my newly diagnosed scoliosis, the only suggestion he made was surgery, spinal fusion! he did not care, he did not listen, he did not read materials brought to him, he suggested surgery!!!!! which was all contraindicated. he took zero time with me, he criticized me for having a bunion fixed on my very painful foot. he then left me with an improperly done EKG that indicated I had a Mitral Infarct (heart attack), he sent me to another incompetent colleague who misdiagnosed my problem and I had to wait in worry for a month prior to learning I had no heart problem except for a technician who did not know what they were doing when they did my EKG. all unnecessary and done out of greed for the money he expects from Medicare, shame on you!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Ami Presbyterian Denver Hospital
Dr. William S Lawrence accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
Locations & Directions
Dr. William S Lawrence is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kamuela, HI.