Dr. William Logan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. William Logan?

Posted on October 6th, 2016

I had a question for the doctor about my husband's symptoms and called, left a message on a Monday. On the following Thursday, his nurse called to see how he was. I asked why it took so long and her answer was, "That sometimes happens". My husband was seen in the emergency room in the meantime which could have been avoided if I could have talked to the doctor. I had a question about our bill so I called and got a recording. I left my number and information and it has been two days, no return call. Dr. Logan seems like a good physician in every way but his office staff needs much improvement.

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Dr. Logan is a very compassionate doctor. He cares deeply about all of his patients. His bedside manner, willingness to spend as much time as needed for the patient and their family. I can not believe the previous review, however, just the nature of his specialty can be upsetting to patients and families, that negitive review is not the Dr. Logan I have experienced.

Seek another Neurologist

Posted on September 7th, 2012

This man is rude and insensitive to his patients and family members. He off the cuff misdiagnosed with devastating diagnosis only to say something totally different two weeks later.

Good Doctor -- very rude secretary

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Ive been to Dr Logan for migraines several times. His office secretary is slow, rude and uncaring. She NEVER answers the phone and seems put out in doing her daily job. Its a shame because hes a good Dr however I will be looking for a new Dr because of his help.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on December 21st, 2011

I have seen doctor Logan for about 13 years, he has always been attentive to my needs and professional. I have 100% confidence in his ability. I would recommend him highly. He treats people with respect and compassion.

the best in st louis

Posted on November 5th, 2010

its wonderful that he has photographic memory. even after seeing after 3 years he remember every detail withiut having to look in the chart or ask me repeated questions as sooo many dotors do. The most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever had and fought hard for me to get into the mayo clinic.

Posted on October 6th, 2015