Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Lynch
Dr. William Lynch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, OH, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and Akron, OH (and 3 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Lynch is affiliated with Parma Community General Hospital, Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital and Summa - Akron City Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Lynch has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. William Lynch has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 7
I waited over an hour in waiting room, then almost an hour in exam room before being seen (two appointments) . Receptionist not do her job in organizing medical information transfer making me waste TWO DAYS on futile appointments (which they charged my insurance company) --doctor prescribed a dangerous drug (death a possible side effect) without providing any diagnosis, and after I asked in several different ways, did not provide ANY reasoning as to why I should take it. (he mentioned things like 'so you don't feel like you wasted a trip', and 'this will not help you' and 'it is a diagnostic tool' - there is nothing documented anywhere that this patient could find, which supports this drug being used for diagnosis. The doctor did not meet eyes with me once, nor show interest in examining my external symptoms. his nurse was FAR more helpful/understanding in the 60 seconds I enjoyed speaking with her than the hours I spent not getting any help from the doctor.
Dr. Lynch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Parma Community General Hospital
Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Summa - Akron City Hospital
Akron General Woman's Care
Southwest General Health Center
Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital
MetroHealth Medical Center
Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
University Hospitals Case Medical Center
CCHS Euclid Hospital
43 Years Experience
George Washington University
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Lynch in this video.
Dr. William Lynch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, OH.