Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Lynch MD
Dr. William Lynch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, OH, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and Akron, OH (and 3 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Lynch is affiliated with Parma Community General Hospital, Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital and Summa - Akron City Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Lynch has 6 locations
Dr. William Lynch has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. William Lynch has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Lynch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Parma Community General Hospital
Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Summa - Akron City Hospital
Akron General Woman's Care
Southwest General Health Center
Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital
MetroHealth Medical Center
Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
University Hospitals Case Medical Center
CCHS Euclid Hospital
43 Years Experience
George Washington University
Graduated in 1970
Dr. William Lynch Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William Lynch's office for more information.
735 Niles Cortland Rd SE Warren, OH : (330) 856-7065
1611 S Green Rd Cleveland, OH : (216) 382-3806
4125 Medina Rd Akron, OH : (330) 665-0555
6803 Mayfield Rd Cleveland, OH : (440) 461-7001
6820 Ridge Rd Cleveland, OH : (440) 845-1146
2001 Crocker Rd Westlake, OH : (440) 617-1522
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Lynch, MD - Dermatology in Warren, OH, in this video.
Dr. William Lynch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, OH.