Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
William S Ring has 2 locations
5323 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75390
5939 Harry Hines Blvd Ste 935
Dallas, TX 75235
Book Online Now
William S Ring has the following 3 expertise
- Lung Transplantation
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of William S Ring - Posted on February 5th, 2015
Great heart surgeon
Self-verified patient of William S Ring - Posted on December 13th, 2013
Thank YOu Dr. RIng
Self-verified patient of William S Ring - Posted on June 6th, 2010
Dr, Ring operated on my 6 month baby 12 1/2 years ago. Very unexpected, she was born with an anomolous left coronary artery. WIthout immediate surgery she would not have made it. I did not have time to think about Dr's. Dr. Ring was the one the cardiologist highly recomended. He saved my duaghter's life. Surgry was at Children's Medical center in Dallas. She is a healthy competitive cheerleader, she has had no heart realted problems since the surgery. He is an incredible surgeon.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
William S Ring Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about William S Ring
Dr. Ring earned his medical degree from Harvard Medical School in 1971 and received his surgical training at Duke Uniersity Medical Center and the University of Minnesota. He completed a surgical research fellowship and his cardiovascular and thoracic surgery residency also at the University of Minnesota. He came to UTSW in 1987 as chair of the Division of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, to direct the thoracic and cardiovascular surgery residency program, and to develop the UTSW Heart Transplant Programs at St. Paul and Childrens Medical Center. The program was later expanded to include lung transplantation at St. Paul. Dr. Rings primary interests include heart and lung transplantaiton, congenital heart surgery, valve repair, and high-risk coronary revascularization.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about William S Ring in Dallas, TX, in this video.
William S Ring is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.