Dr. William L Saber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William L Saber?

We took our 6-year old daughter to Dr. Saber for a skin complication with her earrings. Dr. Saber and his staff was exceptional - we were so impressed with the high level of care and expertise.

Be cautious

I went in to get a breast inlargement and a tummy tuck. I had big babbies and my tummy is stetched out, I had a verticle c-section. I told the doctor I was tired of covering up my tummy. So... I got the tummy tuck and he did a scar that my jeans dont even cover up now. HELLO!!!! I was tired of coving up my old tummy! Now I have to cover up my scars that are too high! My jeans dont even cover them up!!!

Amazing Results

I was given Dr. Saber's name from a friend who had work done by Dr. Saber. I thought she looked fabulous. Although Dr. Saber recommended larger implants (which I agreed to), the surgery resulted in me being perfectly proportioned and 100% of people I meet don't realize I had work done. 50% of men who actually have touched them don't suspect that they're implants either. I am more than pleased with the results!

Excellent Surgeon!

Dr Saber is one of the best plastic surgeons in Denver and truely cares about his patients. I feel very fortunate to have found him after I developed severe complications as a result of the mismanagement of my breast reconstruction by another plastic surgeon. He and his office staff treated me with kindness and respect at a time when I felt physically disfugured and emotionally devastated. He's done a wonderful job surgically correcting my breasts and I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone undergoing breast reconstruction to him.

Records lost after 4 years...What's up with that?

Dr. Saber operated on my daughter, and now when she needs to get copies of the records, they claim she doesn't exist. Not funny for an oncology patient. What gives?