Dr. William Sadowsky Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Sadowsky?

Nice at first!!

Posted on May 6th, 2011

He seemed like a nice doc as first. Then over a 2 months time he became made rash untrue statements, just out right rude. Did not allow any input (from me or my family) how the prescribed meds were working. These meds were effecting me in a very bad way and he wanted to do nothing. He is only there to collect your money and will make up charges to bill you. The office staff is unprofessional and make many, many mistakes. Extremely bad experience in a time period of my life that was already bad enough.

Posted on September 21st, 2010

he is a very caring person. he tells it like it is . i imagine some people are offended by that. He is not going to give u the chance to lie to him or yourself. All he wants is honesty from his patients. He will help anyone that is willing to help themselves.

A sister of a patient

Posted on August 2nd, 2010

My sister is mentally disabled and on Medicare. I do not appreciate physicians that are more interested in insurance payments than actually healing and helping prevent other serious medical illnesses such as cancer. Unfortunately, I called the staff today and was unable to email a personal letter to the staff at 500 South Florida Avenue Suite 210 Lakeland, FL 33801. He is on vacation and not in until tomorrow, but my sister is being evaluated for oral carcinoma today because of her tobacco addiction.

He appeared judgemental non sympathetic

Posted on June 1st, 2010

He did not seem to care what my goal was he pushed me towards an unfeasible treatment that I felt was inappropriate and unnecessary

Complete lack of professionalism

Posted on April 24th, 2010

Posted on July 7th, 2009

I like Dr Sadowsky. He tells it like it is with a bit of humor. You feel like he listens to you and what you're saying.

Good, but not exactly what I expected

Posted on July 1st, 2009

Dr. Sadowsky seems to be a caring person, but I felt he came to a rushed decision initially with a diagnosis for me. I left thinking I was going to get to "talk" a little about what was going on in my life so he could get a better perspective, but he asked a few quick questions, asked me to explain a few words I verbalized about how I felt and then said I was depressed because of some childhood trauma that I Never think about or have any real traumatic feelings about now a days rather than finding out that I am unhappy with my present life. His staff is polite and and courteous and once again I believe DR. Sadowsky is a caring person, but just doesn't spend enough time with the patient or at least not me.

Posted on February 24th, 2017