Dr. William P Saliski Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William P Saliski Jr?

I believe the doctor to be knowledgeable

Doctor is good but staff is rude and follow up is completely lacking

Darn good Dr.

I normally do not do reviews, but when I saw someone say Dr. Saliski was terrible, I had to respond. He is honest, straight forward and a very caring and compassionate Dr. I trust him and his staff fully .

Trusted for 10+ years!

Dr. Saliski has always been very caring and compassionate. When I have had questions or concerns, he personally returns my calls in a timely manner. He diagnosed my condition and got my symptoms under control after several other doctors had failed to do so. My quality of life has greatly improved since he became my doctor over 10 years ago.

Dr. Saliski has always been a great Dr. Explained the results of my Lung Function Test before I left the office. He is straight forward and will tell you the truth. I trust him to do what is best for me .

First met him during hospital admission. His diagnosis was precise and I have continued seeing him as needed. His staff returns my calls and every time I have been in his office, they answer my questions and treat me with respect. I would recommend him as a pulmonary specialist.

Terrible doctor

Dr. Saliski's primary concern seemed to be in doing every expensive test he could do on me, assuring me that he would discuss each result with me personally as it came it. That was never the case. In fact, I had to call his office repeatedly to get the results, only to be given them by one of the rude women that works for him. The final straw was when he referred me for a heart cath and I had to wait an entire month for a call back (he took a vacation the day I had it), only to be told by his nurse over the phone (not him) that the cath looked fine and he no longer needed to see me. I still have no idea why I am having the symptoms that got me referred to him to begin with, but my insurance company is a lot poorer due to all of the tests. He is a terrible doctor, and perhaps something of a opportunist if you happen to have good insurance like I do. I think he saw an opportunity to make some money doing some expensive testing and took it.