Dr. William Santoro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Santoro?

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Santoro is a kind and sensitive physician. He takes the time to really listen to his patients and treats them like human beings. I highly recommend him.

The best doctor I've had

Doctor Santoro saved my life. I first started seeing him in a methadone clinic, when I sought help for my opiate addiction. I then weaned off of that and started going to his office for Suboxone therapy. I've been with him for 4 years.. He does everything by the book.. and then some.. So, if you're only looking for a doctor to hand you a prescription once a month, he's not the doctor for you.. but if you want to go to an extremely knowledgeable doctor (he's an addiction specialist) with amazing staff.. You need to see him. He's a family doctor too by the way, so he can treat any condition.

Dr. William Santoro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.