Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr H William Schaaf
Dr H William Schaaf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royersford, PA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr Schaaf is affiliated with Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, PHOENIXVILLE HOSPITAL and Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr. Dr Schaaf has received 3 awards.
Dr H William Schaaf has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr H William Schaaf has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr H William Schaaf is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
When I went to Dr Schaaf I could hardly walk due to an injury sustained several years ago (for which I did not request medical treatment). Upon Dr Schaaf's recommendation I underwent a left hip replacement. Best treatment that I could have received. Today, I walk between 3 and 5 miles daily with no limp nor discomfort. I highly recommend Dr Schaaf for anyone contemplating hip replacement surgery! He is the best in my book!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr Schaaf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Main Line Hospital Paoli
Paoli Hospital - On staff since
40 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Temple University Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRothman Institute, 400 Enterprise Drive, Royersford, PA
Dr H William Schaaf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royersford, PA.