Dr H Schaaf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr H Schaaf?

5-Star Surgeon

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Very experienced skilled surgeon. Wonderful bedside manner. If I ever need knee or hip surgery again I wouldn't hesitate to call Dr. Schaaf again

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Due to Dr. Schaaf it was an easy decision to make for my total knee replacement. Dr. Schaaf listens when you speak. He is professional, honest, encouraging, accurate and a perfectionist. The online Force Therapy Program was very clear to follow for physical therapy and it provided instructions which allowed me to become strong in two weeks. I am very pleased with my Rothman experience. If it wasn't for Dr. Schaaf and his staff I would not have the confidence and strength I have now. Thank you.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Great bedside manner.

Bill Schaaf's Misplaced Anger!

Posted on January 19th, 2016

It has been my experience that Dr Schaaf has blamed me for errors by his colleagues. For example, after surgery, a four point walker was delivered to my room. While dropping off the unit, the nurse said, " you must use this when walking". She gave no further instruction. She did not leave a bed-side urinal. I had to urgently empty my bladder, so I used the walker to assist me in getting to the head. I accomplished my objectives w/o an issue. When Dr. Schaaf heard I was mobile WITHOUT RN HELP, he called me to tell me that I can not get out of bed w/o a nurse's help. No one said a thing when they gave me the walker AT THE END OF THE BED! Another funny story is how I woke-up during the surgery. I've shared this story with many people because I think it's funny. At an OV, he asked me to cool it with the story. It wasn't me who miscalculated the dose of anathesia that lead to my wake-up. If he wants to be angry with someone, let it be "The Sandman" who made the mistake, not me! WTH!

Doctor's Response

Mr. Wilson, We would love the opportunity to discuss your concerns further with you. If interested, please contact us directly at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute

Great Experience

Posted on September 24th, 2014

Dr. Schaaf is an excellent physician and surgeon. I have had two surgeries from him, both of which were very successful at treating my hereditary condition. The follow-up from him is excellent as well, between visits in rehab and a spontaneous meeting at a local Deli, Dr. Schaaf showed true concern for my progress and healing. I would recommend Dr. Schaaf to anyone.

pec tear

Posted on February 4th, 2013

Dr. Williams shaaf couldnt even fix a pec tear....he couldnt see the mri so he wanted to schedule me for surgery right away...after he finally reviewed the mri he said there was nothing to do....the tear was in the muscle and it was non fixable.....just got surgery from a doc in new york. Doing good right now....I would not recommend dr. Shaaf because of his false experience.

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

This is one Doc that goes above and beyond for his patients!

Posted on April 18th, 2017