Dr. William J Schade Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William J Schade?

Best GP appointment I've ever had, bar none. Dr. Schade and his staff were wonderful, the entire experience was superb.

Dr. Williams Schade truely is the best

Dr. Schade has been my physician for years. I opt to pay more for my medical insurance coverage to keep Dr. Schade as my primary care physician. I have often recommended him to others, and will continue to do so. He is very thorough and has served/cared for my family well over the years.

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. William J. Schade is an outstanding doctor. While other doctors left me hanging in the dark Dr. Schade provided me with explanations, support, and guided me in the right direction. He took time to thoroughly examine me and made sure I left the office understanding the explanations he provided to me. Dr. Schade is highly knowledgeable and he treats his patients as people, which highly reflects his personal and professional character. His bedside manner is professional and caring. He is a truly dedicated doctor. Dr. Schade provided me with a written explanation on MyChart as to the results of a test that indicated a possible problem. Dr. Schade deeply cares about his patients.

Colonel, U.S. Army (retired)

Dr. Schade has been my primary care physician for about 14 years. He is thorough, always professional, answers all questions concisely and thoroughly. He is mild mannered and very caring. When I first saw him, he took me off a med that was affecting my kidney function, which was never identified by his predecessor who was my physician for over 10 years. I have complete trust in Dr. Schade.

Dr. Schade

Dr. Schade takes the time to evaluate my understanding of what is going on with my body. We review next steps and gain an understanding of expectations. When there are unknowns, I get tested and is always across the street (no big deal). I have recommended Dr. Schade in the past and it seems that more and more patients are asking for him. When I need immediate attention, the clinic finds an opening with another capable doctor.

I am very happy with Dr. Schade as my doctor. He is always willing to listen to my medical problems and to help me to get them under control. He spends ample amount of time with me - more than many other doctors. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.