Have you seen Dr. Wiiliam D Schell?

Highly recommend

I came to see Dr. Schell for a second opinion for my shoulder. I was previously told I needed surgery and felt uncomfortable with that diagnosis. I saw Dr. Schell who took the time to review my history and current symptoms as well as previous treatment and imaging. He did a thorough examination and recommended that I be treated non operatively. I am so happy I listened to him - I am now fully recovered and back to all activities. I am truly grateful and highly recommend Dr. Schell!

HIGHLY recommend Dr. Schell and his practice

I recently had a visit with Dr. Schell and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Dr. Schell displayed superior bedside manner. He listened and did not perform unnecessary procedures. He was honest about my condition and presented the information in a professional and comprehensible manner. I especially liked that he wasn't trying to hustle me into additional procedures (I know I said it earlier but seriously I felt like he was a doctor not cars sales person). The staff - absolutely phenomenal. They were chipper, efficient, knowledgeable and did NOT have attitude. Love them! Two thumbs up from me!

He definitely seems to know his stuff and is extremely honest in that he did not recommend surgery, although he could've gotten lots of money from it!! Still, I truly did not feel like he gave me ample time. I think he spent close to 7 minutes with me, which I do not think is enough time to make an accurate diagnosis.

Highly recommended surgeon

Respectful, charming, interested, passionate, funny, smart, thoughtful, experienced. Really pleasant to deal with/ be operated on.

Dr. Wiiliam D Schell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.

Dr. Wiiliam D Schell Is this you?