Dr. William R Schooley Is this you?

23 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William R Schooley?

So VERY diappointed!

It took me 6 weeks to see Dr. Schooley. I went to him looking for results and a possible treatment plan for my back which is causing me severe pain. I had had several ct scans, and mri's in preparation for this appt. All which I had brought with me. When the Dr. met me, he barely gave me 5 minutes of his time. He did not review any of the test results with me, gave me no diagnosis, and offered no treatment option. I was so flabbergasted that I could not speak. All he said was no surgery! When I explained how much pain I was in he responded with arrogance and appathy. In all my 58 years I have never met a Dr. who did sooooooo little!