Dr. William Schulte Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. William Schulte?

Posted on January 7th, 2015

This MD has poor bedside manner. He is sarcastic and when asked questions regarding whether he has received information about hospitalizations, his answer was "I may have, I do not go to the hospital". He appears not to have much compassion for his patients or their families. There is no follow up after referrals to specialists and he is poor at coordination of patient care.

It is time for him to retire

Posted on December 20th, 2014

Dr. Schulte is both my parents doctor and my aunt's doctor. Over the last four visits that I have been there, (in the last month) he never even touches the patient and stays as far away from them in the other corner of the room. He show absolutely no compassion, and rushes them out.

Posted on June 18th, 2012

I found Dr. Schulte to be one of the best doctors to help me and my family when know other doctors could or would take the time to do so. He went over and above the call of a doctor. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. I feel that Dr. Schulte took his oath as a doctor to heart. I hope this hospital get more doctors like him.

He needs to retire

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

He has grown to hate his job and it is obvious. It's like he is forcing himself to treat his patients and granting them any of his valuable time-for the whole 3 minutes he spends with them. I wonder why the practice owned by Venice Hospital keeps him around. They must be desperate.

Posted on November 7th, 2010