Dr. William C Sease Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. William C Sease?

Really couldn't be more impressed by the care Dr. Sease took with a family member. Was very helpful and made us feel at ease. Nice to find a smart doctor who doesn't talk down to you. Highly recommend .

Patient Privacy

I feel very uncomfortable with the things dr. sease wants to do too me...He seems to be sidetracked with perverted things that he might get away with on his patients because he is such a respected dr.I do appreciate the fact that my life was saved by him & his staff,,but now the side effects of surgery have worn my body down& muscle tissue has deteriorated...I am now forced to go in another direction for the help that I need,,,,I am a VET,,I think the VA (veterans affairs) just might be of better assistance...I hope they are anyway,,,I hope this helps everyone involved,,,Thank You

Dr Sease is thorough and very clear in discussing patient questions and concerns. His examinations are fully prefessional but he still puts his patient at ease. A terrific doctor in my view.